Airties is a leading provider of cloud-based managed in-home Wi-Fi solutions, serving internet service providers (“ISPs”) with a combined footprint in excess of 80 million households across the world. The company is Headquartered in Paris, France with offices in Istanbul, Antwerp, and Austin (US). Airties has 400 employees. The company is on a significant transformation and growth trajectory.
You will be working in a private equity-backed portfolio company supporting a cultural shift to a customer market-focused environment where business decision-making and value creation are much more data-driven. You will report to the Finance FP&A Lead.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for the production of clear, accurate, timely, and relevant financial and non-financial information to support robust planning, excellent cost control, optimization of working capital, and value-added commercial decision-making. Your role will support the end-to-end management and operational reporting process – ensuring clear, accurate, relevant, and timely information is produced and providing challenges where appropriate.
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Master data management and governance across the business
- Maintaining and implementing new processes across the business to collect or extract complex transactional data from multiple sources, store and transform this into consistent data sets appropriate for in-depth quantitative analysis
- Understanding and linking various disparate information streams and turning them into structured data that can be analyzed
To be successful in this role, you will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a Finance function and/or professional services finance analytics role
- Possess excellent English
- Ability to drive process improvements across multiple teams
- Strong excel skills and desire to develop these further (i.e. confidence in formulae, and model building)
- Analytical aptitude, possessing both financial and commercial acumen
- Problem-solving mindset to understand the drivers of the business, analyse data available and use this to provide insight
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter mentality and be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity, working with manual processes, and finding creative solutions using new tools or approaches where needed
- The ability to build collaborative working relationships at all levels
- The ability to manage time, priorities, and tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of high quality under tight deadlines in time-pressured environments
The following skills are also desirable:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (ideally in mathematical/ economics or science subject)
- 3+ years of experience in a finance role
- Possess business-level English/Turkish
- Relevant accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience in developing deliverables in visualization tools (e.g Power BI)
- Experience with data management, cleansing, querying, and data manipulation/database tools such as SQL, Alteryx, or VBA on high volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources
- Experience in working in a global company environment
- Can communicate effectively with financial and non-financial colleagues
- Competent in using various accounting systems
- A strong desire to acquire and share technical knowledge with colleagues
Airties has a zero-tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to outside of Turkey; in particular to its subsidiaries.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in Turkey.