IT Business Applications Team Leader
At Airties we are on a mission to empower broadband operators to deliver a better-connected home experience for their subscribers. We have an exciting story to tell, and we want you to help us tell it.
What you will do:
Responsible for coordinating the operational support, maintenance, and development activities for IT business applications and platforms. The position combines leadership responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise.
- Manages IT Business Applications (BA) team and suppliers to deliver high quality business applications, integration, and automation services to corporate users
- Manages the planning, implementation, testing and deployment activities for IT BA and web sites (in-house apps, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, OIC and other)
- Plans and operates troubleshooting, support, and maintenance activities of IT BA
- Builds and manages IT BA roadmap based on corporate IT strategy and application needs, integration requirements, and relevant implementation needs across the departments
- Acts as a focal point for BA needs within IT team and collaborates with other teams and vendors on implementation of changes, fixes, and new features
- Sets and measures performance objectives to improve IT BA portfolio
- Evaluates the performance of direct reports, and provides ongoing mentoring and development for the team
- Manages delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for assigned applications
- Develops relevant metrics, measures and publishes the performance of the services provided and enables continuous improvement activities in collaboration with peer groups
What you should ideally bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant engineering field
- 8 or more years of Web and Application Development experience
- Experience in a variety of data integration technologies – ETL, flat files, XML, SOAP, RESTful, etc.
- Expertise in managing applications and interfaces, operating production systems, integration of various platforms
- Strong development experience including use of a database server, automated/structured testing, preferably in Linux and Windows platforms
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming principles
- Required: experience in version control systems such as GIT, Subversion
- Highly preferred: experience in front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Bulma.io
- Highly preferred: Python, Java, Django Framework, Apache or nginx, Linux environment
- Highly preferred: Oracle Integration Cloud, Salesforce, Atlassian Platforms (Jira, Confluence)
- Must have effective verbal and written English communications skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritisation, delegation and outsource resource management skills
- Knowledge and ability to coordinate projects, teams and vendors to implement IT services in parallel to approved requirements
- Prior experience on BPM systems will be a big plus
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn, directed, and change oriented
- No military obligations for male candidates
Airties has a zero-tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to outside of Turkey; in particular to its subsidiaries.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in Turkey.