At Airties we are on a mission to empower broadband operators to deliver a better-connected home experience for their subscribers. We have an exciting story to tell and we want you to help us tell it.
What you will do:
- Responsible for being in touch with diverse internal and external parties for negotiating prices, delivery terms and contract terms during the sourcing and purchasing process of electronic components
- Sourcing and Supplier selection
- Lead/participate developing Supplier strategies
- Approved Vendor List (AVL) management
- Price and payment term negotiations
- Drive cost reductions by alternative approvals
- Participate design improvement studies
- Product costed bom management
- Ensure timely availability of components per program ramp requirements
- Participation to Design for Cost (DFM) activities
- Manage purchasing related process improvements
- Identify technology and cost trends in the supply market
What you should ideally bring:
- BSc degree in Engineering, Electric/Electronic Engineering preferred
- 6+ years of experience, electronic component purchasing background is a plus
- Far-East region sourcing experience is a plus
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Multi-national company experience preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical mind and efficient reporting skills
- Strategic thinking and systematic approach skills
- Ability to travel domestic and abroad
Airties has a zero-tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to outside of Turkey; in particular to its subsidiaries.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in Turkey.