#Wifintelligence Career Track – Embedded Software Engineers
Do you want to be part of a team shaping the future of Connected Home and experience building products and software that will be deployed in millions of homes across the world? Join the #wifintelligence Career Track!
Home Wi-Fi, at this day and age, is as vital as electricity for sustaining our way of life – keeping us productive, informed, entertained and connected.
At Airties we dream of a world where every person on earth can enjoy flawless Wi-Fi wherever they are, enabling the most amazing digital experiences whether for education, well-being, work or entertainment… Airties #wifintelligence technology and products realizes that dream for everyone.
Who we are:
- Airties is the most widely deployed provider of innovative managed Wi-Fi solutions to operators around the globe:
- Working with more than 50 operators across 4 different continents, including AT&T, Vodafone, Singapore Tel, Telia, Telstra Australia, and many others
- Managing more than 33 million homes across the world through Airties Cloud based WiFi monitoring and optimization solution with over 646 million actively connected devices
- Multinational R&D team with R&D offices in Turkey, Belgium, US, France, UK
- WBA board member, shaping the future of Connected Home
Who we are looking for:
Talented and aspiring software developers who want to put their career on the best track, build innovative software and products to actively shape the future of Connected Home and re-define how 1 billion people connect to the internet.
Program Start Date (hiring to be completed by): March 1st 2023
Location: Istanbul or Izmir, Turkey
What we value:
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly ambitious personality
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Aspiration to pursue a career in SW development
- Never stop learning and improving self and the job
- Work across team/function boundaries
Advance the future of Wi-Fi by building the software and products in our embedded SW development teams.
- Learn Wi-Fi, Linux, embedded network programming and be an expert
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and continuously advance Airties smart Mesh embedded software
- Build core applications and kernel modules to support multiple hardware platforms
- Adapt core software features to customer specific products
- Research topics in the Wi-Fi space
- Continuously improve how we work
- BSc in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Math, Physics, or related disciplines
- Up to 2 years of experience. New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Fluent in spoken and written English – you will work with an international team!
- Familiarity with Linux
- Good knowledge of C
Why join Airties:
- Become part of an international community of Wi-Fi experts who have been trailblazing the Connected Home industry globally for over 15 years with R&D offices in Turkey, Belgium, USA, UK, France
- Collaborate with the leading service providers around the world and have global impact from day one
- Build technology, products and software that people will use in their homes to be proud of!
- Stimulating company culture that supports internal growth and rotation among the R&D teams
- Agile working teams continuously delivering and improving software
- Fast paced yet fun work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Part time remote working opportunity
- Online learning platform offering all the resources you need, including language classes with
- Flexibility to pursue graduate studies (MS/PhD)
- Be valued and respected as an engineer and innovator
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Selected candidates will be invited to complete English and technical assessment tests
- Top performers will receive invitations to on-line interviews
- Hiring will be completed by and the program will start on March 1st
3 months of in-depth training to set you up for success. You will attend courses and work on individual and group assignments from our external and internal trainers and representatives from our departments. You will transfer to SW Licensing development team within R&D department as a full-time employee – you’ll be able to apply your new skills in practice!
Airties has a zero-tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to outside of Turkey; in particular to its subsidiaries.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in Turkey.
Software Engineer – WiFi Application Software Team
Software Engineer – WiFi Platform Development
Senior Data Engineer