ANGA COM 2021
ANGA COM 2021
WiFi 6 - The Genius Wi-Fi Service
We attended ANGA COM on dates June 8 – 10!
On June 8 at 2 PM CET, Metin Taskin, CTO of Airties, shared his insights on Managed Home Wi-Fi for Broadband Operators during the WiFi 6 – The Genius WiFi – Service panel at ANGA COM 2021.
- Date: Tuesday, June 8 – 2:00 PM CET
- Panel Name: WiFi 6 – The Genius WiFi – Service
- Presentation Topic: Managed Home Wi-Fi for Broadband Operators
- Other Panelists:
Dr. Gerd Thiedemann, Director Product Management, AVM
Volker Bendzuweit, General Manager German, Head of DACH Sales, Icotera
Moderator: Dr. Wolfgang Endeman, Senior Researcher, TU Dortmund
Airties also had a virtual booth on the event’s online platform where we showcased our Airties Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) devices powered by Airties Smart Wi-Fi software and supported by Airties Cloud. With Airties Smart Wi-Fi solutions, service providers can ensure they get the best out of the Wi-Fi 6 technology, proactively managing both Wi-Fi 6 and older, legacy devices in their customers’ homes to guarantee the best possible performance.
Airties Smart Wi-Fi Solutions include:
- Latest Smart Wi-Fi extenders and router
- Airties Cloud: enhanced Wi-Fi management platform
- Airties Vision Companion App: Fully revamped companion app to facilitate installation and Wi-Fi network management for homeowners.
- Airties Wi-Fi Professional Services
- Airties Smart Wi-Fi Software Licensing