ANGA COM 2021
ANGA COM 2021
WiFi 6 - The Genius Wi-Fi Service
Join us at the ANGA COM between 8 – 10 June!
Tune in on the 8th June at 2 PM CET to hear from Metin Taskin, CTO of Airties, share his insights on Managed Home Wi-Fi for Broadband Operators during the WiFi 6 – The Genius WiFi – Service panel at ANGA COM 2021.
- Date: Tuesday, 8 June – 2:00 PM CET
- Panel Name: WiFi 6 – The Genius WiFi – Service
- Presentation Topic: Managed Home Wi-Fi for Broadband Operators
- Other Panelists:
Dr. Gerd Thiedemann, Director Product Management, AVM
Volker Bendzuweit, General Manager German, Head of DACH Sales, Icotera
Moderator: Dr. Wolfgang Endeman, Senior Researcher, TU Dortmund
Airties also has a virtual booth on the event’s online platform where we will be showcasing our Airties Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) devices powered by Airties Smart Wi-Fi software and supported by Airties Cloud. With Airties Smart Wi-Fi solutions, service providers can ensure they get the best out of the Wi-Fi 6 technology, proactively managing both Wi-Fi 6 and older, legacy devices in their customers’ homes to guarantee the best possible performance.
Airties Smart Wi-Fi Solutions include:
- Latest Smart Wi-Fi extenders and router
- Airties Cloud: enhanced Wi-Fi management platform
- Airties Vision Companion App: Fully revamped companion app to facilitate installation and Wi-Fi network management for homeowners.
- Airties Wi-Fi Professional Services
- Airties Smart Wi-Fi Software Licensing
Book a meeting with us at ANGA COM to learn why over 50 leading network service providers around the world turn to Airties for the design, implementation, and ongoing optimization of their customers’ broadband experience.