Test Automation Engineer – Tools & Automation
- 4-year university degree, engineering preferred
- 2+ years of Software industry experience, including QA methodologies and software testing.
- At least 2 years of experience in using any test automation tools like Selenium/Appium, etc.
- Excellent understanding of test automation frameworks.
- Good understanding of general networking protocols.
- Good understanding of version control systems and team collaboration tools like Git & Gerrit
- Good understanding of software testing principles and techniques, verification and validation techniques, test automation and defect management
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools
- Experience in writing test automation strategy and test plans
- Strong familiarity with Agile Software Development Approach, Python/Java and other OOP languages, native apps and mobile environment
- Ability to analyze crash logs, backtraces, and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques.
- Ability to coordinate testing meetings with various stakeholders to solve various business problems.
- Able to adapt to change (flexible)
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge about tracking systems (preferably JIRA)
- Knowledge about Linux based embedded systems.
- Excellent team player
- Fluent English in both verbal and written communication
- Being ISTQB certified is a plus.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test cases of new features, bugs and technical features
- Supporting testers about analyzing test automation failures, as needed.
- Tracking the sprint completion of relevant development team
- Design, build and maintain test automation solutions that are robust and scalable.
- Contributing to test automation process improvement
- Documenting test automation features or team processes as needed
- Contributing to improving test automation framework
Airties has a zero-tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties either to or from Turkey, as the case may be; in particular to its affiliated companies.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in France.
Sr. Software Engineer in Test Automation – Tools & Automation Team
Field Application Engineer (US)
Software Engineer- WiFi Software Delivery